RISI's Mill Intelligence Service
RISI's Mill Intelligence Service provides detailed information on 4,500 pulp, paper, packaging paper and wood products producers within the global forest products industry. This information is published by a team of experts and delivered through intuitive, web-based applications.
- Mill and machine cost estimates
- Mill profitability and company financial data
- Mill manufacturing process flowsheets
- Capital investments
- Mill projects
- Pulp, paper and energy equipment details
- Fiber, furnish, energy and chemicals consumption
Strengthen Your Strategic and Tactical Planning
Leverage the insight and experience of our analysts to get the most out of RISI's Mill Intelligence Service. Our industry-leading staff can help you:
- Competitively position paper, pulp, packaging or wood products assets.
- Effectively allocate capital and plan cash flows.
- Measure the impact of M&A activity.
- Analyze cost & price sensitivity of mills and machines.
RISI's mill research methodology is analysis-driven. We don't simply run a standardized statistical analysis on each mill. We also don't base our analysis on assumed information or self-reported data.
Each mill covered in our database has been independently researched, verified and analyzed by a RISI engineer. This approach delivers the most accurate mill intelligence information available in the forest products industry.
Why Choose RISI Mill Intelligence
- Competitively Position Machines & Dryers
- Effectively Allocate Capital and Plan Cash Flows
- Measure the Impact of M&A Activity
- Analyze Cost & Price Sensitivity of Mills and Machines
- Mill Viability & Risk Assessment
- Use Cases
- Mill & Market Insight Methodology
- Our Global Team of Experts & Analysts
- Forest Products Producers
- Packaging, Paper & Wood Products Buyers
- Suppliers to Forest Products Producers
- Financial Institutions