Last December, the 1st China International Recycled Fiber Conference (1st RCP Conference) was successfully held in Beijing, with 295 delegates from over 15 countries participating. This year, the 2nd RCP Conference , to be held on November 6-8 in Hangzhou, will bring all participants from paper mills, local and overseas processers, traders, machinery and chemical suppliers, government officials, and industry professionals, together to network and exchange views on the development of paper recycling.
Topics will include a macro-economic analysis, global and regional demand/supply structure, international trade dynamics, Asian and Chinese paper industry outlook, Chinese paper recycling industry developments and new business models, government policies, and more.
Find the answers to key questions, including:
• How is "Operation Green Fence" affecting China's recovered paper trade today and what will its impact be in the future?
• What's happening with Chinese paper companies' recovered paper buying behavior?
• What will happen with Chinese government policy and industry standardization, and how will it influences the domestic paper recycling sector?
Top Reasons to Attend:
HEAR policy interpretations by Chinese government
LEARN more about market trends by industry experts
CATCH the development of China’s recovered paper industry
DISCUSS further the current situation and problems local recovered paper’s reuse
CONNECT with the key Chinese local players, industry experts, peers and business prospects from around the globe
Who Should Attend?
- Chinese recovered paper packers
- Foreign recovered paper packers
- Imported recovered paper traders
- Paper industry executives
- Procurement managers of paper producer
- Logistics managers
- Business intelligence managers
- Industry end users
- Suppliers to the industry
- Financial or market analysts