2014 North American Pulp and Paper Mill Map
Locate any major pulp & paper mill in North America!
Size: Size: 35.25in x 26.5in (89.5 cm x 67.3 cm)
The NEW 2014 North American Pulp & Paper mill map is a full-color, laminated wall map which identifies the locations of more than 450 pulp and paper mills in North America.
Ideal for display in executive or mill offices, reception areas or conference rooms, each map includes:
- Precise locations of more than 450 North American pulp and paper mills
- Mill type indicated: Pulp or Paper
- Mill capacity denoted in ranges of metric tonnes per year (Canada) and short tons per year (US), with different symbols indicating capacity ranges from less than 10,000 to more than 600,000 tonnes per year
- Major cities and capitals of each country
- Scale legend to measure distance in km
- Detailed inserts for areas with abundance of mills
- Details of vegetation types shown on map