Annual Review of Global Pulp and Paper Statistics
Global pulp and paper statistics simplified
The 2016 Annual Review of Global Pulp and Paper Statistics is a comprehensive data set providing two years of statistics covering the global Pulp and Paper industry. It details demand, production, and trade at a global, regional and country level for 175 nations.
The Annual Review is an independent, comprehensive information source of essential country-by country statistics for the past two years (2014, 2015).
The 2016 Annual Review of Global Pulp and Paper Statistics covers:
- 175 countries worldwide
- All key grades of pulp, paper, packaging paper and tissue
- Production, imports, exports and apparent consumption
- Production and Trade by Country
- Paper and Board Production by Region
- Top 30 Global Producers and Consumers
- Pulp Statistics by Region
- Recovered Paper by Region
Annually in the Fall