Annual Review of Global Pulp and Paper Statistics
Global pulp and paper statistics simplified
The 2015 Annual Review of Global Pulp and Paper Statistics is a comprehensive data set providing two years of statistics covering the global Pulp and Paper industry. It details pulp & paper demand, production, and trade, not only at a global and regional level but also at an individual county level for 175 countries.
The Annual Review is an independent, comprehensive information source of essential country-by-country statistics for the past two years (2013, 2014).
The 2015 Annual Review of Global Pulp and Paper Statistics covers:
- 175 countries worldwide
- All key grades of pulp, paper, packaging paper and tissue
- Production, imports, exports and apparent consumption
- Production and Trade by Country
- Paper and Board Production by Region
- Top 30 Global Producers and Consumers
- Pulp Statistics by Region
- Recovered Paper by Region
Annually in the Fall