PPI Pulp and Paper Week
The most trusted source of pulp and paper market news and prices for the US and Canada
- Published weekly
Pulp and paper industry professionals have relied on PPI Pulp & Paper Week for more than 30 years to stay on top of key industry news, market trends and prices. Many of the industry’s largest companies depend on PPI Pulp & Paper Week as their official and objective paper price index for graphic papers, containerboard and packaging, market pulp and recovered paper transactions.
A subscription to PPI Pulp & Paper Week includes:
- Industry and market news – Receive daily breaking news covering mill projects, downtime and closures, mergers and acquisitions, industry statistics, company financial results and government regulations.
- Market reviews – Stay on top of markets with stories that analyze supply, demand and price trends for containerboard, recovered paper, uncoated and coated papers, market pulp, newsprint, boxboard, tissue and kraft paper.
- Prices – Access RISI’s objective assessments of pulp and paper market prices. Monitor monthly price movements in five US regions for:
- 22 grades of graphic papers
- 20 grades of packaging paper and board, including containerboard, boxboard and kraft papers
- 22 grades of market pulp
- 18 grades of recovered paper