World Tissue Fiber Furnish Outlook
Get actionable insight into fiber furnish share trends by region, and detailed forecasts of how these trends will evolve over the next five years.
Demand for tissue is increasing worldwide, and this growth is reshaping global pulp markets as well. Changes in consumer preferences and the pulpwood supply have affected the relative furnish shares of grades used to produce tissue.
Insight about the evolving furnish share mix is essential for pulp producers and recyclers, as well as producers, suppliers, and consumer product companies in the global tissue space.
Get Actionable Information on Tissue Markets Through 2021
- An overview of tissue demand by region, including an estimate of expected demand in 2021.
- An overview of tissue supply by region, including 2021 estimate.
- A detailed history and forecast of tissue fiber furnish of tissue for all 13 global regions. Includes shares of the major fiber grades (BHK, BSK, MEC, SIT, RCP, and NON) used in tissue production in each region, as well as mature market, emerging market and world totals.
- Each region’s section includes tonnages for the various fibers used in tissue production. It also provides history and a full five-year forecast of tissue furnish shares.
Fiber grades covered by the World Tissue Fiber Furnish Outlook
- Bleached Hardwood Kraft pulp (BHK)
- Bleached Softwood Kraft pulp (BSK)
- Mechanical Pulp (MEC)
- Sulfite Pulp (SIT)
- Recovered Paper (RCP)
- Non-wood pulp (NON)
Regional furnish shares covered by the World Tissue Fiber Furnish Outlook
- Rest of Asia
- Rest of Latin America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East