CHARLOTTE, NC , Aug. 13, 2014 (Press Release) -
- Get the new nyloflex® ACE UP Digital plate for exceptional print quality
- Visit the booth to hear more about Flint Group's innovative ink solutions
- Experts will be on hand to answer questions on all narrow web printing applications
Flint Group is a dedicated, premier supplier to the printing and packaging industries. With products ranging from sleeves, adapters and flexographic printing plates to a comprehensive portfolio of narrow web label and packaging inks, Flint Group has the solution to meet today's challenges in the world of label printing. Flint Group Flexographic Products and Flint Group Narrow Web will jointly display their most recent innovations for you to experience at the upcoming Labelexpo Americas September 9 - 11 in Rosemont, IL. Come talk to an expert - Flint Group will help you make a success of your most challenging print application!
Flint Group Flexographic Products division will feature the following innovations:
- nyloflex® ACE UP Digital and nyloflex® ACE Digital printing plates exhibiting long run life and excellent stability for printing with water, solvent or UV flexo inks.
- rotec® High Speed Sleeve with a specialized design for high speed press performance while reducing bounce-induced skipping - the perfect choice for your most difficult graphics.
- rotec® Label Sleeve with increased dimensional stability and excellent edge stability for all of your narrow and mid web printing requirements.
- FlexoToolboxTM App for iPhone and Android devices, an interactive collection of tools to assist printers with flexo prepress operations, plate making and process control. With a myriad of other helpful functions, plate making will never be the same!
Flint Group Narrow Web division will introduce the following developments:
- EkoCureTM products to include metallic inks, UV Shrink Whites, UV Rotary Screen colors, EkoCure IVORY and EBONY, and a wide range of coatings and adhesives.
- EkoCureTM ANCORA, UV flexo low migration inks for narrow web package printing. While UV LED may be seen as technology of the future, Flint Group encourages printers to learn why this is truly a game changing development for all printers.
- CombiWhite X2, a new range of rotary screen opaque white inks, addressing a wide range of requirements identified by leading printers, designed for the ultimate combination print.
- Water-based film inks and new low migration technologies, suitable for flexible packaging applications to enable printers to push the boundaries and enter into new markets!
Come to the Speakers' Corner in the Flint Group stand to hear presentations on the latest technologies and sustainable solutions for narrow web printing. Topics will cover UV LED, food packaging, sustainability, and productivity improvements for printers, as well as prepress plate makers.
During Flint Group's "Ask the Experts" sessions, a panel of professionals with expertise across the inks, plates and sleeves technologies will hold open conversations covering key topics of interest. Visitors are encouraged to engage in open discussions with the panelists.
For the widest selection of inks and coatings, plates and sleeves for the narrow web market, visit Flint Group at stand # 840, where you're sure to be inspired by innovative ideas and educational tools designed to guide you on your journey into the growing markets and technologies of the future!
nyloflex® and rotec® are registered trademarks and EkoCureTM and FlexoToolboxTM are trademarks of Flint Group.
Flint Group is dedicated to serving the global printing and packaging industry. The company develops, manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of printing consumables, including: a vast range of conventional and energy curable inks and coatings for most offset, flexographic and gravure applications; pressroom chemicals, printing blankets and sleeves for offset printing; photopolymer printing plates and sleeves, plate-making equipment and flexographic sleeve systems; pigments and additives for use in inks and other colourant applications. With a strong customer focus, unmatched service and support, and superior products, Flint Group strives to provide exceptional value, consistent quality and continuous innovation to customers around the world. Headquartered in Luxembourg, Flint Group employs some 6600 people. Revenues for 2013 were € 2.2 billion (US $2.9 billion). On a worldwide basis, the company is the number one or number two supplier in every major market segment it serves.
Pulp & Paper News Service subscribers - click here to read the full article.
Not a subscriber?