China's Timber Supply Outlook 2011-2015
RISI's new study, China's Timber Supply Outlook, 2011-2015, provides the most thorough review and update available today of China's forest resource base, it's rapidly expanding wood products and pulp and paper industries and the increasing need for both domestic wood fiber and imports. An expanded chapter profiles investors in China's timber sector, including all global and Chinese listed companies and TIMOs with forest assets in China, as well as Chinese outward investment to secure forest resources around the globe.
This study will focus on the following:
- China's Economic Outlook, 2011-2015
- Domestic Timber Supply - updated forest inventory data; reported timber harvest trends by province; estimates of total wood fiber production; trends in new planting for timber production; new timber harvest quotas under 12th Five-Year Plan; forecast of domestic timber supply.
- Plantation Investment in China - profiles of all major foreign companies and all listed Chinese companies with forest assets in China; focus on species planted and growth rates; impact of forest reform and certification in China; cost of plantation development and estimated returns; Chinese companies acquiring overseas forest resources.
- Imported Timber Supply - volume trends for log and woodchip imports by species and source; lumber and other wood products imports by source; imports of wood pulp by grade and source.
- Timber Demand in China - lumber and wood panel demand by sector; forecast of lumber and wood panel production, imports and consumption; forecast of wood pulp production and imports; industrial roundwood requirements to meet expected demand.
- Price trends for imported logs, lumber and woodchips, by species and source.
- China's Timber Supply/Demand Outlook - forecast of China's imports of logs, lumber and woodchips needed to balance demand and supply; forecast of China's timber supply deficit.
Who should purchase:
- Timber owners and log exporters
- Lumber and other wood products producers
- Woodchip exporters
- Pulp and paper producers
- Shipping companies
- Equipment manufacturers
- Timberland and forest products investors
- Consultants, government agencies and international institutions involved in the forest products sector
This study will provide an integrated overview and analysis of the prospects for China's rapidly developing forest products industry, based on its need for imported raw material and its ability to increase domestic timber supplies. No other report currently provides such a synthesis of product and fiber markets.
Price: USD 5000.00
choose a delivery method: