Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative is responsible for all functions within the Client Services Organization. This includes all aspects of Order Management, troubleshooting of technical issues and general Client Services duties including responding to customers via phone, chat and email. The Client Services Organization is a central component of the company’s success and requires interacting with internal organizations including Sales, Accounting, Operations, Fulfillment as well as third party vendors to insure all clients receive the best possible service.
- Client Services will be the voice of the customer to the larger organization. Customer Service will provide the highest level of service possible and work to exceed our Customer’s expectations in every engagement. This includes providing technical support and troubleshooting software and browser related issues.
- Order Management responsibilities include creating and adjusting Sales Orders in multiple order and content management systems based on information provided by sales or customers. You will also be responsible for renewing, cancelling, merging orders as well as updating a number of reports for our Management Team.
- Sales will be the driving force behind a large segment of the work produced by Client Services. This primarily relates to order management. This will require a high level of detailed communication with our sales team to insure client satisfaction and deliverables are met.
- Accounting will work closely with Client Services regarding billing, payments, invoicing and wire payments.
- Fulfillment is key to insuring distribution of products and services and deliverables reach customers in a timely manner. Fulfillment issues may need to be escalated to Management or 3rd party vendors as appropriate depending on product and delivery method.
- IT plays a key role in supporting Client Services and ultimately the customer. Client Services will create tickets for IT and follow-up to test in a QA capacity to insure bugs have been fixed and delivered to customers. Marketing will provide key information on new products or product changes but Client Services will be responsible for providing feedback as experienced first hand or as reported by clients.
- Operations items handled by Client Services include managing mail distribution, shipping, office supplies among other office support
- Miscellaneous tasks or unique projects could present themselves at any time. This may take the form of working in spreadsheets or research or simply pitching in to aid other internal organizations or clients.
Desired Skills / Skills Sets Required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous technical support experience, comfortable troubleshooting software
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Computer skills (including MS Office) and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service and technical support experience required
- Ability to think analytically
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.. We appreciate the time you spent in contacting us, and thank you for your interest in RISI.
RISI is the best positioned and most authoritative global source of forest products information and data. We have a comprehensive digital offering which helps provide understanding and insight for our expanding customer base in this growing market.
With over 150 expert industry professionals on our team, we supply the world’s most comprehensive and current data on supply and demand, pricing and costs to customers around the globe.
• Price indices, industry trends, and news
• Price forecasts and market analysis
• Benchmarking of mill costs and capabilities
Our editors, economists and analysts specialize in gathering and analyzing data and reporting on information related to their markets. All RISI employees operate according to a rigorous code of conduct as well as a compliance and ethics policy. This practice, combined with our clear and transparent methodologies ensure that all RISI information is reliable and unbiased.
Our clients span the entire forest products industry, from forest floor to mill floor to sales floor – including pulp and paper, wood products, timber, tissue and nonwoven segments. RISI data are widely used for indexing of physical trade.
RISI has 10 offices globally in North and South America, Europe and Asia and is a subsidiary of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, a global business-to-business price reporting & information group (www.euromoneyplc.com).
- A competitive salary
- A fun, team-orientated environment
- Tuition assistance
- Casual dress work environment
- Generous vacation and personal time off
- Excellent benefits that include
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement