Key Account Manager – Supplier and Producer Team [based in Brussels]
Join the most influential Forest Products market research and commodity pricing firm in the world.
This sales position covers a European producer supplier territory calling on strategic key accounts. You will be selling Fastmarkets RISI Subscription products, Multi-client studies and Consulting Projects to some of the most powerful Pulp & Paper companies in the world. You will operate in a dynamic sales environment and be tasked with meeting sales booking targets, maintaining strong relationships with the C-Suite in your customer base, and driving client satisfaction by focusing on selling Fastmarkets RISI’s strategic services to both new and existing customers. You will be rewarded for client retention, enrichment sales, and new business. Roughly 20 – 30% of your time will be spent on travel within your assigned territory.
- Grow sales revenues within assigned segments and region; maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals.
- Manage all aspects of subscription renewals and generate incremental subscription growth targets and generate Project and Multi-Client Study revenues from existing client & prospects.
- Prospect new customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and support initiatives driven by business heads and VP of Sales.
- Work strategically to develop and execute account plans that position Fastmarkets RISI as a strategic resource to customers in both the Producer and Supplier customer segments.
- At least 5 years of proven sales success in a senior account management role managing a $2M+ Book of Business.
- Consistent performance hitting sales targets on both an annual and quarterly basis.
- Proven experience managing client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- Experience in selling value added services to international clients.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills in person, on the phone and over email.
- Someone who is excited to learn and is curious about the Pulp and Paper industry and our clients.
- Multilingual: excellent proficiency in English; a Scandinavian language is a plus.
- A results-oriented team player.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience selling Commodity Pricing Data.
- Market Research sales or experience selling a recurring contract [SAAS] is a plus.
- Salesforce or similar CRM system experience.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter to Pauline Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the expected volume of resumes received for this position, only candidates of interest will be contacted. For more information about Fastmarkets RISI, please visit our web site at www.risi.com.