PPI Transport Symposium 24
In-person in 2021: This must-attend exhibition and conference for anyone involved in the transportation, materials handling, or distribution of forest products. Join 450+ attendees for networking, insightful panel discussions and tour of Port of Jacksonville.
Organized by Fastmarkets RISI, in association with the International Forest Products Transport Association (IFPTA), this event allows you to:
- Take advantage of one of the biggest gatherings of the pulp and paper supply chain
- Keep in touch with current contacts and broker introductions to further stakeholders within the industry
- Conduct your supplier meetings in one day, saving time and gaining an accurate comparison
- Visit and explore the facilities of a prominent US pulp and paper port for yourself
- Understand consumer demand, production output and freight rates through conference panel discussions
- Assess the real attitude within the industry and response to developments with your peers and competitors
You can also enjoy the views and luxuries of the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, the venue for this special event.
The event schedule at a glance:
- Port Tour & Opening Reception – Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Conference day & exhibit hall – Wednesday, September 15-16, 2021
This website is currently under construction. Please view the 2019 event website for a look into what you can expect in 2021. Check back regularly for updates.