Mill Map – Latin American Pulp and Paper 2014
Locate any major pulp & paper mill in Latin America!
Size: 26.5in x 35in (67.3 cm x 88.9 cm)
The 2014 Latin American Pulp & Paper mill map is a full-color, laminated wall map which identifies the locations of nearly 400 pulp and paper mills throughout Latin America.
Ideal for display in executive or mill offices, reception areas or conference rooms, each map includes:
- Precise location of 400 Latin American pulp and paper mills
- Mill indicated: Pulp or Paper
- Mill capacity denoted in ranges of metric tonnes per year, with different symbols indicating capacity ranges from less than 10,000 to more than 600,000 tonnes per year
- Major cities and capitals of each country
- Scale legend to measure distance in km
- Detailed inserts for areas with abundance of mills
- Details of vegetation types shown on map
The accompanying Companion Guide includes a mill list sorted by country, ID, company name, mill name and city.