Crow’s Lumber and Panel News Service
NOTICE: Crow's is merging with Random Lengths in April 2019 to create a new lumber and wood panels price and news service.
Crow’s Lumber & Panel News Service covers key wood products news topics such as:
- Housing: reports on home sales, interest rates and other factors impacting demand for lumber and panels.
- Corporate news: mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, financial results.
- Government and public policy, including the latest on the US-Canadian Softwood Lumber Agreement.
- Concise updates on lumber and panel markets.
- The latest on production, including shutdowns, startups and labor issues that affect markets.
Benefits of subscribing to Crow’s Lumber & Panel News Service:
- You’ll track your competition with news of mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy and financial results.
- You’ll stay on top of lumber and panel markets plus news on housing, government, trade & transportation issues.
- You’ll keep up with operations and investments: new plants and mills, upgrades, closures.
- You’ll recognize emerging opportunities and threats.
- You’ll save time with all the key news that drives your business environment in one convenient source.
Brought to you by a trusted source in the forest products industry, Crow’s News Service, is produced by Fastmarkets RISI, the leading source of news and information for the global forest products industry. Fastmarkets RISI has been covering the industry for more than 100 years, and has more journalists covering the industry around the world than any other organization. That means you’ll find stories in Crow’s News Service that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Crow’s Market & Price Service – The fastest and most powerful way to track North American softwood lumber and wood panel prices and market trends.