European Corrugators: A Comprehensive View
The corrugating process is an essential part of the corrugated packaging value chain – but the cost-efficiency of corrugators varies widely. Assess the competitiveness of corrugators throughout Europe with this first-ever RISI Special Study.
European Corrugators: A Comprehensive View provides country-specific comparative data for all of Europe. Along with its technical data set, it shares cash cost benchmarks for every country, enabling a true comparative analysis of the entire sector for the first time.
No matter where your business fits into the corrugated value chain, European Corrugators: A Comprehensive View provides you with valuable tools:
- Essential technical data for all European countries
- Geographic competitiveness metrics, such as average delivery distances from corrugators to containerboard mills, raw materials costs and more
- Containerboard integration details and analysis
- Regional and Europe-wide comparative analysis and five-year outlook
Compare Corrugators Across Europe
- 882 Corrugators
- 38 Countries, analyzed as
- 12 Regions
Compare Corrugators Across All Key Metrics
- Cost Benchmarking Estimates
- Technical Age Evaluations
- Much More