Global Impact of China’s Recovered Paper Import Regulations
Over the past two years, Chinese regulations have driven significant changes in global recovered paper, pulp and paper and board markets. Get new exclusive analysis of how trade flows have shifted - and how they'll evolve further - from this new study. Coming in October 2019.
A new Special Study coming in October 2019.
The Global Impact of China’s Recovered Paper Import Regulations is a timely Special Study from RCP authority Hannah Zhao and the Fastmarkets RISI pulp-market analysis team.
A deep dive into global recycled fiber markets, including:
- 2010-2018 historical data and analysis for recycled fiber, plus 2019-2023 forecasts
- Modeling of world recycled fiber demand and supply balance under different Chinese recovered paper import scenarios
- Demand, supply, and ongoing changes in world recovered paper and recycled pulp trade patterns under China/Other Asian import regulations
- Cost analysis on recycled pulp, plus history and forecasts of China’s recycled pulp demand
- Global coverage of all major regions:
- Other Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East