Global Timberland Ownership and Investment Database [TIMO Update]
RISI's database for understanding the global timberland investment market. The industry’s most complete data source for timberland ownership, investment, and sales - the latest TIMO Update will be available December 2018.
Coming in December 2018, the TIMO Update is a 3-part reference guide for timberland ownership, investment, and sales:
Global Forest Ownership Database
- Information about the ownership of more than 500 million acres (202 million hectares) of timberland assets worldwide.
- Details of forest ownership by state/province (in North America) and by softwood and hardwood plantations (in Latin America, Oceania, Africa and Asia)
- Searchable database of some forest ownership in more than 80 countries
Global Forest Ownership Review
- Global overview of ownership of the Top 30 Global TIMOs
- Largest forest owners by region, and trends in acquisitions and sales of forest by TIMOs and REITs in North America
- Brief profiles of more than 400 timberland owners in North America, Europe, Latin America, Oceania, Asia and Africa
International Timberland Transaction Database
- Details about more than 290 timberland transactions outside of North America
(to complement RISI’s North American Timberland Transactions Database)
How Can the TIMO Update Help You?
- Gain a competitive understanding of who is investing where.
- Incorporate forest ownership patterns in each country into your analysis and strategy
- Compare potential investments across countries and regions
- Keep track of notable transactions and potential shifts in the market