North American Graphic Paper Forecast
This report contains a market outlook for the North American graphic papers market as a whole, including: newsprint, printing and writing papers, recovered paper and pulpwood. Major assumptions about end market growth, capacity additions, competitive costs and trade are presented in charts, tables and succinct analysis.
What you’ll find in this report:
- Executive Summary: an overview of the report’s findings as well as major market trends.
- Economic Outlook: expert analysis of market changes anticipated in coming years.
- Market Trends & expert analysis: how the market has developed, key regional factors, and new trends to watch.
- Market supply and demand: an overview of market supply and demand; how the balance will affect prices.
- Historical, current and forecasted market prices: a detailed history of how prices have changed over time and how they’re likely to develop in the future.
- Regional costs, capacity and operating rates: mill production costs, market capacity and operating rates by product and region.
- Imports/Exports: current global trade flows and an overview of how it will change in the future.