With constant change in the pulp and paper business environment you’ll be glad to hear about RISI Outlook Briefings, which in just a short period of time, show how these changes will affect the markets over the next two years.
RISI Outlook Briefings:
- Allow you to have your questions answered directly by RISI Economists
- Give you a high-level overview of global pulp and paper markets
- Help you gain knowledge on multiple grade sets in a short period of time
- Give you updates on market fluctuations and how they may impact you
- Save you time poring over thousands of pages of forecast information
What are RISI Outlook Briefings?
- Concise slides showing key results of RISI’s forecasts.
- Accompanied by webinars hosted by key economists, addressing specific customer questions solicitated in advance.
- Updated 3 times per year.
Who are they for?
RISI Outlook Briefings are designed for pulp and paper industry suppliers, producers, end users, analysts, and consultants who focus on multiple grades and/or regions; users who need quick and easy access to market information; and stakeholders with a keen interest in understanding the industry’s evolution.
Here’s what a recent subscriber had to say:
“Thanks a lot for the Outlook Briefings, they clearly present the situation by grade and help to picture a market in a snapshot. I would certainly recommend this RISI service to others and look forward to the next Outlook Briefings.”
What do they include?
- Intro slides showing market sizes and forecast growth by key region (Global, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia)
- Detailed slides for each key grade and geography showing historic, current, and forecast supply, demand, operating rates, prices and costs.
- Recordings of presentations hosted by key economists explaining RISI’s view on the market and answering customer questions gathered beforehand.*
What grades are covered?
- Pulp & Recovered Paper (Hardwood ; Softwood ; OCC ; ONP)
- Graphic Papers (Newsprint, Coated ; Uncoated Mechanical ; Coated + Uncoated Woodfree)
- Packaging Papers (Virgin + Recycled Containerboard ; Cartonboard (Boxboard))