Outlook for the World Fluff Pulp Market
RISI's latest comprehensive analysis and forecast of the global fluff pulp sector.
Fluff pulp list prices have hit historic highs, and demand should keep growing – but producers aren’t adding capacity. Understand the tensions and tradeoffs that drive markets for this essential specialty grade, with fresh data and analysis.
The Outlook for the World Fluff Pulp Market 2018 shows you:
- 2018-2022 forecasts for all world regions, covering fluff pulp demand, production, capacity, pricing and costs
- Overviews of fluff pulp end-use markets – including emerging markets that will drive global growth going forward
- Insight into supply conditions in the fiber basket of the US South, with coverage of existing and dormant facilities
- Details and analysis of alternatives to softwood fluff pulp, including superabsorbent polymers and hardwood fluff pulp
- More than 80 charts and tables, with historical data back to 1995 and analysis not available from any other source
Get Updated Data and Forecasts, With Insight Into What’s Driving the Market
Booming demand for paper-grade pulp is putting pressure on the entire woodfiber supply chain. High prices for paper grades discourage output of fluff pulp – even as demand grows for this key ingredient in absorbent hygiene products.
Fluff vs Paper-Grade: The Capacity Question
With many pulp producers swinging production away from fluff, how will demand be met going forward? Even record-high prices haven’t led to new capacity expansion – yet.
The Outlook for the World Fluff Pulp Market 2018 shows you the entire supply chain’s strengths and vulnerabilities – including your own. Contact RISI to learn more about this authoritative study.