Pulp and paper market news and prices for Asia.
Get the latest Asian pulp & paper market intelligence:
- Price Watch: The industry’s most trusted price reporting for key grades of paper, paperboard/packaging, market pulp and recovered paper
- Market Reports: In-depth reporting on the top stories impacting the markets
- Pulp & Paper News Service: The most news available on the global pulp and paper industry, edited and filtered to your needs, and delivered online throughout your business day
PPI Asia delivers current news and market reports to paper industry executives, paper buyers, industry suppliers and financial institutions around the world.
It helps them keep up with the latest Asian pricing information, supply-demand conditions, financial news, mill projects and market trends.
See how you can access PPI Asia information
Turn to PPI Asia to save time, be more competitive and make better decisions. You’ll get:
The industry’s most trusted pulp and paper price reporting
- Price Watch pricing tables for pulp, recovered paper, graphic papers and packaging board:
- Weekly coverage of domestic Chinese pulp and recovered paper prices
- Weekly import prices for China recovered paper
- Monthly China paper and board prices
- Two years of historical prices
- Enhanced user interface lets you chart historical prices with the click of a mouse, easily comparing prices and understanding price trends
- Compare prices in eight currencies and export into Excel
Pulp & Paper News Service
- The most news available on the global pulp and paper industry, edited and filtered to your needs, and delivered online throughout your business day
- News posted to your personal portal as it happens
- Daily or weekly email updates bring the news right to your inbox
- Read it all, or filter by topic, company or region
- Reported by RISI’s global network of pulp and paper editors)
Paper price and market insights
- Market reports updated weekly
- In-depth reporting on the top stories impacting the markets
- Market reports on price dynamics for key grade segments including containerboard, uncoated free-sheet, coated paper, market pulp, recovered paper, newsprint, boxboard, tissue and kraft paper
- Industry reports: consolidations, acquisitions, capacity expansions, production outages, mill projects, labor relations, financial results, government regulations and new technologies
How you’ll benefit from PPI Asia
- Get the full story from a single article that is verified and edited by industry experts
- Easily access stories filtered by grade or region
Be More Competitive
- Quickly react and adapt to market changes. Our global editorial team posts news throughout the 24-hour day
- Track competition and uncover business opportunities
- Stay on top of markets with news of supply, demand and price announcements
Make Better Decisions
- RISI’s news is higher-quality, reported by seasoned editors within an organization that has been reporting pulp and paper industry news for more than 75 years.
- Our news is deeper because our news staff is supported by RISI’s expert economists and engineers in addition to a global network of key industry contacts. You’ll get depth and detail left out by other news sources.
Publication frequency: 48 times a year