PPI Pulp and Paper Week
The most trusted source of pulp and paper market news and prices for the US and Canada
Pulp and paper industry professionals have relied on PPI Pulp & Paper Week for more than 30 years to stay on top of key industry news, market trends and prices. Many of the industry’s largest companies depend on PPI Pulp & Paper Week as their official and objective paper price index for graphic papers, containerboard and packaging, market pulp and recovered paper transactions.
A subscription to PPI Pulp & Paper Week includes:
- Industry and market news – Receive daily breaking news covering mill projects, downtime and closures, mergers and acquisitions, industry statistics, company financial results and government regulations.
- Market reviews – Stay on top of markets with stories that analyze supply, demand and price trends for containerboard, recovered paper, uncoated and coated papers, market pulp, newsprint, boxboard, tissue and kraft paper.
- Prices – Access Fastmarkets RISI’s objective assessments of pulp and paper market prices. Monitor monthly price movements in five US regions for:
- 22 grades of graphic papers
- 20 grades of packaging paper and board, including containerboard, boxboard and kraft papers
- 22 grades of market pulp
- 18 grades of recovered paper