Random Lengths Lumber Report
Weekly price reporting and news for the North American lumber market
- Why are some lumber products or species selling better than others?
- Why are some lumber products or species difficult to find?
- What other factors are driving lumber price fluctuations?
The Random Lengths Lumber Report (part of the Random Lengths Price and News Service) helps to answer these questions and more.
Get updated-weekly prices for key segments:
- Dry Framing Lumber
Including Spruce-Pine-Fir, Southern Pine, Inland, and Coast
- Green Framing Lumber
Including Douglas Fir, Spruce-Pine-Fir, Stud Lumber
- Other Items
Including Boards, Shop, Treated, Cedar, and Shingles & Shakes
The Random Lengths Lumber Report also provides exclusive analytical tools:
- Lumber Market Indicators
These widely-watched metrics include the Random Lengths Framing Lumber Composite Price, a weighted average of prices of 15 key framing lumber items, and more
- Random Lengths Group Composites Tables and Charts
- Production, Sales, and Shipments Table
Presenting weekly figures plus order file data from the Western Wood Products Association
- A New Futures Market Section
Released: every Thursday
*This report is part of the Random Lengths price and news service.
Get early access to prices, extra coverage and online user tools.
Learn more >.