Timber and Wood Biomass News Service
The only comprehensive news service dedicated to the North American timber and wood biomass industries.
RISI’s Timber & Wood Biomass News Service covers key timber and wood biomass news topics such as:
- Corporate news: mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, financial results.
- Forestry and environmental issues affecting markets including the growing impact of biofuels.
- Government and trade: pending legislation, updates on regulations, import and export duties.
- Concise updates on woodfiber and wood biomass markets as well as timberland sales.
- The latest market news on North American timber and wood biomass supply and demand.
Benefits of subscribing to RISI’s Timber & Wood Biomass News Service:
- Track your competition with news of mergers and acquisitions, timberland sales, corporate strategy and financial results.
- Stay on top of markets with news on woodfiber, wood biomass feedstocks, sawlog and timberland markets, plus government, trade and transportation issues that affect those markets.
- Recognize emerging opportunities and threats.
- Save time puts key news that drives your business environment in one convenient source.
Brought to you by a trusted source in the forest products industry.
RISI’s Timber & Wood Biomass News Service is produced by RISI, the leading source of news and information for the global forest products industry. RISI has been covering the industry for more than 100 years, and has more journalists covering the industry around the world than any other organization. That means you’ll find stories in RISI’s Timber & Wood Biomass News Service that you just won’t find anywhere else.