Timberland Markets Service
A comprehensive service covering the North American Timberland market for the forestry, investment and environmental communities.
The service combines several valuable timberland intelligence products into one comprehensive service – the only service available that will help you keep up with all aspects of the North American timberland sector. Timberland Markets service provides news and analysis on the North American market, detailed market reports on recent and pending transactions and information on virtually every major closed transaction spanning the past decade.
A subscription to Timberland Markets Service includes access to the following Fastmarkets RISI services:
- Timberland Markets Report
- Timber & Wood Biomass News Service
- U.S. Timberland Sales Database
Timberland Markets Report
As a subscriber, you’ll get a report every other month with news, trends and analysis, plus periodic email news alerts as key deals occur. Timberland Markets Report will give you insight into:
- Regular listings of open, pending, and closed timberland transactions.
- Key Operational and financial drivers affecting the sector.
- Forest tax policies, tax favoritism and international tax issues which impact owning and operating forest assets.
- Forces driving forest ownership and investment trends.
- Conservation’s increasing role in forest ownership (both opportunities and threats).
- International trends in industrial and investment-focused forest ownership.
- Capitalization and disposition strategies.
- And much more…
Publication frequency: 6 times a year
Fastmarkets RISI’s Timber & Wood Biomass News Service
A weekly news service dedicated to the North American timber and wood biomass sectors. This service includes in-depth news you can’t find anywhere else, reported by veteran forest products industry journalists. Covering topics such as:
- Market news: up-to-date, objective market news on North American timber and wood biomass supply and demand, including price indices for woodfiber, pulp and wood products.
- Financial and corporate news: mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, financial results.
- Timberland news: the latest timberland sales
- Forestry and environmental issues affecting markets including the growing impact of biofuels.
- Government and trade: pending legislation, updates on regulations, import and export duties.
Fastmarkets RISI’s Timber & Wood Biomass News Service email updates are delivered weekly on Thursdays.
U.S. Timberland Sales Database
Fastmarkets RISI’s Timberland Sales Database is the first and only comprehensive database of virtually every major U.S. timberland sales transaction over the last decade to be compiled for the wood and timber industry. With complete data from over 300 major transactions, including; buyer, seller, state, region, acreage, price, and year of sale, there are endless applications for this resource. Subscribers are able to view and analyze important industry trends, and predict the strategy of major players in the market.
Frequency: The U.S. Timberland Sales Database is updated monthly.
Who should read Timberland Markets Report:
- Senior industry executives
- Forest investment managers
- Institutional investors
- Wall Street industry analysts
- Investment bankers
- Conservation community managers
- Government resource managers