World Pulp and Recovered Paper Forecast – 15-Year
The World Pulp & Recovered Paper Forecast offers a 15-year outlook of the global pulp market.
The report contains detailed analyses of the global economy, paper and paperboard market, international pulp, and world recovered paper market.
Recovered paper grades include old corrugated, old newspapers, high-grade deinking, pulp substitutes, and mixed papers. The report also contains mill production costs, prices and profitability. Major assumptions about end-market growth, capacity additions, competitive costs, and trade are also explained.
What you’ll find in this report:
- Executive Summary: an overview of the report’s findings as well as major market trends.
- Economic Outlook: expert analysis of market changes anticipated in coming years.
- Market Trends & expert analysis: how the market has developed, key regional factors, and new trends to watch.
- Market supply and demand: an overview of market supply and demand; how the balance will affect prices.
- Historical, current and forecasted market prices: a detailed history of how prices have changed over time and how they’re likely to develop in the future.
- Regional costs, capacity and operating rates: mill production costs, market capacity and operating rates by product and region.
- Imports/Exports: current global trade flows and an overview of how it will change in the future.