World Pulp and Recovered Paper Forecast
The World Pulp & Recovered Paper Forecast offers an outlook of the global pulp and recovered paper markets. The report contains detailed analyses of the global economy, world paper and paperboard markets, international pulp (market and integrated), and world recovered paper market.
Virgin fiber pulp grades include:
- bleached softwood kraft
- bleached hardwood kraft
- unbleached kraft
- mechanical and semichemical pulps
Analysis covers the globe in 13 major regions, with concepts including consumption, net imports, production, capacity, and utilization rates. Historical and 5-year forecast pricing data is also provided for North America, Northern Europe, and China. In addition to effective list prices, production cost data is available for Northern Europe, and spot prices are included for North America.
Recovered paper grades include:
- old corrugated
- old newspapers
- high-grade deinking
- pulp substitutes
- mixed papers
The report also contains mill production costs, prices, and profitability. Major assumptions about end-market growth, capacity additions, competitive costs, and trade are also explained.
What you’ll find in this report:
- Executive Summary: an overview of the report’s findings as well as major market trends.
- Economic Outlook: expert analysis of global and regional market changes anticipated in coming years.
- Market Trends & expert analysis: how the market has developed, key regional factors, and new trends to watch.
- Market supply and demand: an overview of market supply and demand; how the balance will affect prices.
- Historical, current and forecasted market prices: a detailed history of how prices have changed over time and how they’re likely to develop in the future.
- Regional costs, capacity, and operating rates: mill production costs, market capacity and operating rates by product and region.
- Imports/Exports: current global trade flows and an overview of how it will change in the future.