1. Crow's Weekly Market Report – the longest running and most trusted North American weekly softwood lumber and panel pricing publication. Each Weekly Market Report provides:
- Objective, Reliable Market Prices
(producer-to-wholesale) reported twice per week. Broken out into hundreds of region, species, and product-based classifications, including:
- Framing lumber
- Selects and commons
- Industrial lumber
- Treated lumber
- MDF and particleboard
- more than 1600 prices in all
- Detailed market reports for all species and products.
These news stories add depth and color to Crow's price reporting by filling in critical details about market movements. The reports are based on interviews with hundreds of market participants each week. You get an understanding of key market drivers, from mill inventories to regional housing demand.
- Insightful commentary on trends and issues affecting the markets such as:
- Housing demand indicators
- Price trends
- The impact of public policy
- Trends in supply
- Imports and exports
2. RISI's Lumber & Panel Outlook - weekly analysis on wood products markets by RISI's economists, the most trusted source of forecasting in the North American industry.
- Extracted from RISI's monthly Commentaries
- Analyzes market developments
- Forecasts supply, demand and prices over the coming three months.
3. Crow's Price Watch - an online tool that allows you to easily analyze price trends and instantly see which prices are up or down and by how much. Crow's Price Watch provides:
- A color designation to quickly show you price directions – green for prices that have risen, red for those that have fallen, and blue for those that have stayed the same.
- The change between this week's and last week's price
- The ability to save your favorite reports for quick access
- Up to ten years of historical prices available in downloadable spreadsheets
4. Crow's Lumber & Panel News Service - a comprehensive and reliable daily news service covering the latest lumber news and wood products industry developments such as:
- Housing: reports on home sales, interest rates and other factors impacting demand for lumber and panels.
- Corporate news: mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, financial results.
- Government and public policy, including the latest on the US-Canadian Softwood Lumber Agreement.
- Production & capacity, including the latest on shutdowns, startups and labor issues that affect markets.