Log Lines was created in 1989 to fill the need for an independent source of delivered log pricing and has been an essential resource for the industry ever since.
With Log Lines you can:
- Keep up to date on what delivered logs are selling for in the regions within which you operate.
- Track state owned timber sales taking place in the Washington and Oregon.
- Stay on top of current conditions with news of supply and demand plus government, trade and transportation issues that affect markets.
With a subscription to Log Lines you’ll get:
- Monthly Price reports – for the following seven regions (please note – monthly reports are provided only for regions for which data is available):
- PUGET SOUND – Washington Counties: Clallam, Island, Jefferson (except coastal area south of Hoh River), King, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Thurston, Whatcom
- TWIN HARBORS – Washington Counties: Gray Harbor, Jefferson (coastal area south of Hoh River), Pacific (northern 2/3)
- COLUMBIA RIVER – Washington Counties: Pacific (southern 1/3), Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania. Oregon Counties: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, Washington
- OREGON COAST – Oregon Counties: Coos, Curry, Douglas (coastal area around Reedsport), Lane (coastal area around Florence), Lincoln, Tillamook
- WILLAMETTE VALLEY – Oregon Counties: Benton, Douglas (northern non-coastal 1/2, including Roseburg), Lane (non-coastal area), Linn, Marion, Polk, Yamhill
- SOUTHERN OREGON – Oregon Counties: Douglas (southern 1/2), Jackson, Josephine
- INLAND – Washington Counties: Asotin, Columbia, Ferry, Garfield, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Whitman. Idaho Counties: Adams, Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone, Valley. Montana Counties: Beaverhead, Deer Lodge, Flathead, Glacier, Granite, Lake, Lewis and Clark, Lincoln, Mineral, Missoula, Pondera, Powell, Ravalli, Sanders, Silver Bow, Teton
- Detailed listings of state owned timber sales in Washington and Oregon
- Summaries of monthly regional changes in delivered log prices