For more than a century, the Lockwood-Post Directory of Pulp and Paper Mills, known for many years in Europe and Asia as the International Pulp & Paper Directory (IPPD), has been the indispensable guide to pulp and paper mills and companies around the globe.
The 2012 Global edition covers pulp and paper mills and headquarters, and gives you an accurate, comprehensive reference to personnel, mill equipment, capacity and more. It is a convenient reference that every mill professional in the pulp and paper industry should have within reach.
What's Inside the Lockwood-Post Global Edition?
Details on all major pulp and paper mills and executive offices worldwide, sorted by state (U.S), province (Canada and China), country and geographical region. Each listing includes:
*Not all listings have data for all categories
- Company headquarters and mill information
- Key personnel details
- Pulp mill data: pulp grades, capacities and equipment
- Paper and paperboard mill data: grades, capacities and equipment
- Power generation: equipment and electrical demand
Note: The Americas edition of Lockwood-Post has been discontinued. However, all of the content that was covered in that edition is available in the Global edition, as well as information on all other world regions.
Who's using Lockwood-Post?
- Suppliers to the pulp and paper industry use the Lockwood-Post Directory as an invaluable sales and marketing tool. It helps them drive sales by identifying mills where their products or services may be needed. It also gives them up-to-date, detailed contact information for key personnel at each mill so they know exactly who to target in their sales and marketing initiatives.
- Pulp and paper producers use this comprehensive guide to track their competitors' capabilities. It provides them with important information for global mills at a glance, including mill and machine capacities, grades produced, ownership information, energy sources, and more.
- Converters, distributors, government agencies and financial institutions find this to be a convenient and comprehensive resource for information on industry mills and companies. They value the detailed company affiliations and mill ownership information.
- Paper, Pulp and Packaging Buyers use this as a handy reference for finding pulp and paper suppliers located near their production or shipping facilities. They can search by grade, region or mill to find the manufacturers producing the products that they need and the best ways to contact them.
Interested in a more comprehensive resource that's updated continuously? Check out RISI's new Mill Asset Database.